From For Honor Wiki
The following is a list of tips for the game For Honor.
List of tips[edit | edit source]
- An exclamation point alerts you when your opponent has hit a string of combos
- Be patient with your opponent and exploit their mistakes.
- Environmental hazards can lead to instant deaths or crippling disadvantages.
- Get to know the strengths and weaknesses of each of the Champions
- Reviving teammates will change the tide of the battle
- While waiting for a Respawn or Revival, players have the ability to look around the Map and give information to their teammates which should help them in the battle.
- When fighting either multiple opponents or a champion with longer weapons, try to use obstructions such as narrows hallways or pillars.
- When in the Dominion gamemode, standing within the boundaries of A and C point will increase the rate at which your team earns points.
- Be careful to never run out of stamina and always be ready to exploit poor stamina management when your opponent does.
This article is a stub. You can help For Honor Wiki by .