From For Honor Wiki
The following is a list of tips for the game For Honor.
List of tips[edit | edit source]
- An exclamation point alerts you when your opponent has hit a string of combos
- Be patient with your opponent and exploit their mistakes.
- Environmental hazards can lead to instant deaths or crippling disadvantages.
- Get to know the strengths and weaknesses of each of the Heroes
- Reviving teammates will change the tide of the battle
- While waiting for a Respawn or Revival, players have the ability to look around the Map and give information to their teammates which should help them in the battle.
- When fighting either multiple opponents or a champion with longer weapons, try to use obstructions such as narrows hallways or pillars.
- When in the Dominion gamemode, standing within the boundaries of A and C point will increase the rate at which your team earns points.
- Be careful to never run out of stamina and always be ready to exploit poor stamina management when your opponent does.
- When your revenge meter is full, initiating revenge mode just as your opponent initiates an attack will result in them being knocked to the ground prone.
- Deploying your accumulated War Assets between each match allows you to target specific world map areas for attack or defense. Not deploying will result in these points being evenly distributed among all areas contested by your faction.
- Some heroes are better at certain roles than others. For example a given hero may be a better harasser or counter-attacker. Play to your hero's strengths for maximum efficacy.
This article is a stub. You can help For Honor Wiki by .